Two sub-networks of CFSA stakeholders that shared an interest in school gardens and local food procurement in schools merged and formally launched the CT Farm to School Collaborative in 2016. This F2S Collaborative is hosted by the State of CT Department of Education, with a core coordination team that includes representatives of UConn Extension and FoodCorps CT.
Here are all the collaborators to the CT Farm to School Collaborative.
- Common Ground
- CT Dept. of Agriculture – Farm to School Program
- CT Dept. of Energy & Environmental Protection – Food, Land & People
- End Hunger CT!
- FoodCorps CT
- New England Food & Dairy Council
- State of CT Dept. of Education – Farm to School Program
- UConn Extension – Put Local On Your Tray Program
Co-chaired by Jiff Martin, Monica Pacheco, and Melissa Spear (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com)